Sunday, January 4, 2009

Just a little lost here..

The pleasure I felt at receiving your message was a burst that just made me miss you more. I made it; I survived the three weeks, you were just days away, and the message comes through..You made my day!

The day you were due back was a perfect summer's day; long and hot, lazy. And I waited.
Now I find myself a day later wondering if you're just trying to send me a massive hint. Is that it? Is it over with your return or was it over with your departure?

I'm not angry, just disappointed and sad, that feeling of being let down. I know that was never on your shoulders, but I was hoping. Always the optimist!

So is that it, am I slotting this one up as another failure, or are you going to be the one that understands me, and loves me for that?

No comments:

Post a Comment